Job ID 1345
Offered Salary 19000
Career Level Others
Experience 4 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The writer should have good research skills.
- The Content Writer is responsible for collaborating with the management team, and others as needed, to develop and create content for all digital channels including company websites, blogs, online communication, email, and other digital properties.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company’s current content.
- Experience in writing for social media platforms and a good understanding of their requirements.
- We need talented Content Writers with excellent English language skills to create compelling blog posts, white papers, product descriptions, social media content, and web copy.
- The person should have flair for writing and be well versed with social media, writing one-liners, blogs, etc, and should also be able to write for brochures and content on the website.
- Writing blogs and news-based content for the website.
- Should have experience or knowledge in SEO, content developer, content writing, Copy Writing, Creative Writing, Social media, Web Content Writing, SEO Writing, Script Writing, Blogs, Articles, Proof Reading, Digital Marketing, content editing, and Google AdWords.