Job ID 1438
Offered Salary 23004
Experience 2 Years
Industry Care Home
If you are a talented carer with ambition and a passion for delivering outstanding care or have compassion and are looking for a career in care but have no experience, we want to hear from you.
What’s important is that you are compassionate and are committed to delivering outstanding care to help us fulfil our vision.
Roles and Resposibilities:
- Supporting people with social and physical activities.
- Supervise a team of care assistants.
- Write care plans.
- Monitor patients’ vital signs, like blood pressure and heart rate.
- Complete patient medication records.
- Develop and lead activities for service users.
- Keep families up to date about their relative’s progress.
- Train and mentor new staff.
- Booking and going with people to appointments.
- Helping with personal care such as support with showering and dressing.
- Supporting people with eating and drinking.
- Monitoring individuals’ conditions by taking their temperature, pulse, respiration and weight, and possibly helping with medication.
- Booking and accompanying people to appointments.
- Assisting with personal care such as showering and dressing.
- Supporting people with their shopping.
- Monitoring individual’s conditions, taking their temperature, pulse, respiration and weight, and possibly helping with medication.
Qualification for role:
Intermediate Apprenticeship QCF Diploma – Level 2