Job ID 1354
Offered Salary 20000
Career Level Executive
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
• Proven working experience in digital marketing.
• Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM,
email, social media, and display advertising
• Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance
based on the insights
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
• Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
• Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and
optimize the user experience
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM,
marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and
devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
• Review technical SEO issues and recommend improvements.
• Implement highly analytical data-driven SEO campaigns through
the use of logic-based internal link structures, competitor analysis,
rank analysis, and duplicate content minimization.
• Collaborate with developers and engineers by defining your ideal.
• Help define and collaborate on managing long-term content
strategies from ideation through to implementation.
• Execute a variety of link-building campaigns.
• Develop scalable SEO strategies and implementation plans,
reporting, and analysis.
• Communicate with stakeholders on strategy/project development,
timelines, and results.
• Mentor junior team members.
• Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing trends and best practices.