Best in Jobs is committed to protecting the privacy of our users, and we strive to provide a safe user experience. These policies explain how we collect, store, use, and share the personal data of our users. By visiting the Best in Jobs website, you consent to the collection, use, and transfer of data.
(or non-website) equivalent Privacy Notices. Information collected on our site regulates under UK laws.
1. Information Required
We collect your information on the usage of our site; such information is received and stored upon entering it on our website, sending it to us directly, or in any other way.
The collected information contains:
- Personal information
- Information you provide to us when filling out the contact form;
- Any information imported from any third party.
- Billing information which includes name, mobile number, email address, debit/credit information and billing address
- Only if you opt for it: your race, religion, gender and ethnicity will be kept in store.
- Any information on your company name, company size and business type
- Recording of information to the CV.
Other collected information
We may also collect the information you provide about others, i.e., the referrals made by you.
2. Information Collected Directly
We collect certain information directly from you when you visit our website. The information includes:
- Jobs searched, viewed, saved and applied to
- Contact made with any recruiter or chatbot.
- Job vacancy information listed by company/employer.
- Search made for any specific company/employer.
- Your internet protocol (IP) address and Internet service provider (ISP)
- Your device type and browser used.
The information collected automatically gets processed for Best in Job’s legitimate use. This data is combined with yours to help prevent fraud and is also conjoined with your profile and resume for better job search results.
3. How Do We Collect and Use Your Information
The information collected about you from our site is used to understand user preferences and learn about user behaviour towards the services we provide. This information will also help us understand our areas for improvement and optimise the customer experience.
The reviews and comments shared by you will be stored with your contact details for future reference.
We would also use your reviews for publishing on our website and social media platforms. But we will make sure that all your personal information except your name will be hidden.
Once you sign up and share your details, we will use the details to send customised messages, client surveys, candidate experience surveys, and questionnaires. You would also receive promotional emails and messages.
Your personal information is secure with our top-notch technology, which helps prevent any kind of cyberattack. We take extreme measures to ensure that no data is leaked or hacked from our system. The company information and CV provided are secured using what we believe to be the best practices for preventing accidental loss, unauthorised access, use, alteration, or disclosure of the data.
We cannot assure you of the complete safety of the data transmission. You are responsible for keeping your passwords and details undisclosed.
If our privacy policies are changed, the same will be updated on the website, and you will be notified via email, push notification, or on the site itself. All the previous amendments before updation will stand eliminated. So, you are required to keep reviewing this page at regular intervals.
6. Data Protection Regulation
The above guidelines cover UK data protection compliance. If any type of personal data about individuals is processed outside of the United Kingdom, additional rules get implied. e.g., EU GDPR rules. For any guidance contact our GDPR Officer at 27 Hornsby square, Basildon, Essex SS15 6SD.
Last Updated on: 03/02/2023